So, this caramel frappucino recipe is soo super not good for you! But, it is soo super delicious!
It’s our “copycat” Starbucks Caramel Frappucino recipe, loaded with sugar and whipped cream – yes, the kind in a can.
I’m sure if we (as in Charlee and myself) had wanted to “clean” it up and make it all healthy and what not, we could have. But, it’s a treat on a warm summer afternoon – why bother! It’s not like we drink them everyday.
We use fresh milk (yep, right from LillyAnn) that still has all of that yummy cream in it. Sugar – seems like a lot of it. Ice – of course you have to have ice in a frappucino. Instead of caramel syrup (because we already used a TON of sugar) we like to use Watkins Caramel Extract and Watkins Chocolate Extract. We actually only use the Watkins brand of extracts – they seem to have a better flavor. Coffee – well duh. I used Organo Gold Black – if you want some Tom Funk is who you need to talk to. Blend this crazy concoction up in your favorite blender and there ya go. All is well in the world.
Now, go sit in the backyard or on the front porch and enjoy your caramel frappucino. Cheers!
- 2 packages of Organo Gold Black Coffee
- 1 1/2 cups cold water (or use 1 1/2 cups cold coffee instead of the Organo Gold Black)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp Watkins Caramel Extract
- 1/2 tsp Watkins Chocolate Extract
- 3 cups ice
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate or Caramel Syrup (or both)
- Combine coffee, water, milk, sugar and extracts in blender; blend for 30 seconds until mixed. Add ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses top with whipped cream and syrup.
- Add a straw if desired and drink up.